Alfa Napoli commercial pizza oven
Internal diameter: from 90 to 150 cm (from 35 to 59 in)
Weight: from 1000 Kg (from 2200 lbs)
Pizza capacity: from 3 to 8 pizzas
Fuel: Gas or wood.
Color: Mosaic customizable on demand
Napoli is a wood or gas-fired brick static oven. It’s entirely handmade with respect to the purest Italian tradition by using high-quality raw materials that certainly make it the best oven for every pizzeria.
This handcrafted, commercial oven was designed and manufactured by using “cotto” firebricks produced by Alfa in its Anagni kiln, near Rome.
The Napoli is a ready-to-use oven that comes in a wide range of customisable mosaic patterns.
- Dome and external hood made of hand-shaped bricks.
- External coating customisable on demand.
- Removable supporting stand in reinforced iron.
- Oven floor made of Alfa’s “cotto” firebricks.
- Crown in Alfa’s firebricks.
- Cast-iron arch designed by Alfa.
- 2 cm (0,8 in) thick lava stone landing.
- Wood or gas.