PIZZA OVEN REPAIRS MELBOURNE
PIZZA OVEN INSTALLATIONS MELBOURNE
Fornieri - Wood fired Ovens offers full Install and Repair Services in Melbourne.
At Fornieri – Wood Fired Ovens, we offer end to end services all over Melbourne when it comes to pizza ovens. We dont just sell pizza ovens, we will deliver, install and repair wood fired ovens and if required, we offer cooking lessons and free YouTube tutorials. A standard refractory or brick wood fired pizza oven installation starts from the foundation so you need to consider;
- BASE – You need a solid stable concrete base. The oven will weigh in excess of 700kg and a good solid base is essential.
- FRAME – The frame will sit on top of your base and can be constructed of Steel or Masonary (Brick/Block). Refer to the oven specifications for the size of the frame.
- SLAB – A concrete or hebel slab needs to be installed on top of the frame. We recommend 75mm Hebel slabs for wieght and insulating purposes.
- OVEN – The oven is built on top of the slab which is around 950mm from ground level to provide a good height when using the oven.
- CURING and SEALING – Always cure and seal a refractory oven before use. This process slowly dries out any moisture in the oven materials so you don’t end up splitting or cracking the oven dome and/or render finish.
Please Note: Always refer to the manufacturer's installation instructions for specific requirements to ensure you get longevity and enjoyment from your investment.
"COMMERCIAL PIZZA OVEN REPAIR SERVICE"
WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN REPAIRS
Does your existing pizza oven look like it needs to be thrown out and replaced? Fornieri – Wood Fired Ovens can consider repairing your oven and in some cases, the oven might perform better than when it was new. What we need to consider is;
- SIZE – Are you happy with the size of your oven and does it meet your needs?
- LOCATION – Are you happy with the location of your oven or do you want to look at re-locating it to another position?
- DESIGN – We will consider the design of the oven and if it is capable of delivering the performance we expect.
- COST – We can provide you with a no obligation free quote. We can also consider if the cost is appropriate for the type of oven or if a new oven would present more value.