The ONE has been certified to sell in Australia and will reach a gauge temperature of approximately 450 Celsius within 30-40 minutes, ready to cook Neapolitan pizza in 60-90 seconds. Gas-fired ONE is the great option if you want a portable oven and you can’t burn wood due to legal restrictions or neighbours objecting to it.
- The ONE heats up in just 30 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- Oven size: 73x55x48 cm. Weight: 55 kg.
- Oven floor size: 50×40 cm.
Natural Gas or LPG.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
How to assemble the ONE oven.
ONE is portable, weighs as little as 55 kg and it’s super easy to install!