Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 60-90 seconds!
The Brio has been certified to sell in Australia and will reach a gauge temperature of approximately 450 Celsius within 50-60 minutes, ready to cook Neapolitan pizza in 60-90 seconds. Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.
Note: Check with your local authorities before purchasing and installing a gas fired oven. Please read all the Instructions and User Manuals thoroughly before using the oven.
THE DETAILS OF THE BRIO OVEN BASE
- Front panel to hide the gas bottle.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 32 kg!
- It fits in every car boot.
- Colour: Black