Alfa Allegro wood fired pizza oven
The largest oven floor to satisfy the most demanding cooks.
Colour: Antique Red Yellow
Batch of bread: 5 kg (11 lbs)
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox range. Its size and features recall commercial ovens. Specifically designed to meet the daily needs of family and friends too.
Besides the floor made of refractory bricks, the stainless-steel dome and the ceramic fibre insulation, Allegro (with Base) is equipped with large collapsible shelves, a warming compartment and a firewood holder. The 4 casters make it easy to move it in any direction. With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, you take wood fire cooking to the next level.
- The oven floor is composed of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
If ordered complete with a Base;
- The large foldaway side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.